Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party and Treats

Made some Halloween party treats for Gary's class. I made pumpkin and ghost cakes pops and I also made dirt cups with a cookie as a tombstone and wrote RIP on them.
Had friends over tonight also. Here is a pic of our kids in their costumes!
 Kydan the fireman, Benjamin the pumpkin, Reuben the skunk, Emilee the princess, and Xander superman!


 Dirt cups with cookie tombstone. Dirt cups is basically whipped topping mixed in with either vanilla or chocolate pudding mix, cream cheese, butter, and some confectioners sugar and milk. Than you crush up oreos and put it on top to make it look like dirt. I dipped peanut butter cookie sandwiches in chocolate candy coating and than piped the RIP on to make it look like a tombstone. I had wanted to put skeleton bone sprinkles on top of the "dirt" but I couldn't fine any.


 These Ghost are just cake pops (crushed up cake with frosting stirred in...refrigerate and form into balls...dip into candy coating)
Here are my pumpkin cake pops. I used the tips of stick pretzels for the top. I was going to put faces on, but ran out of black icing and I was getting tired :)
Tomorrow is Trunk or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment