Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Learning With Food

To Help Kydan learn to recognize his name and the letters in his name, we made cookies! Any excuse to make cookies is a good excuse and since both Kydan and I love cookies I knew it would be a great way to get him to cooperate! We also learned A B and C since those are the letters he is learning at school this month.
For this activity I made Chocolate Chip Cut Out Cookies. I used the recipe from this website....
http://www.chocolatemoosey.com/2012/07/08/chocolate-chip-cut-out-cookies-for-sundaysupper/

Getting ready to go in the oven!


Yummy vanilla milkshake to go with the cookies!


 A B C with yummy chocolate milkshake



Kydan enjoying his snack

Just a little fun I had with Picasa and Kydan's name :)





2 comments:

  1. So cute! That looks like so much fun! I'll have to remember this idea for someday if I have kids. Cookies would make me want to learn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yes cookies are definitely a helpful learning tool!

    ReplyDelete